Nai Bai with Double Egg Recipe
Dish#3 went great with our plain fish porridge last night too!
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 century egg, diced
1 boiled salted egg, diced
Nai Bai (I guess other dark leafy green vegetables like Spinach would do too)
2 tbsp dried white bait, fried and set aside. (keep the oil)
1 tsp concentrated scallop/ mushroom stock
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp wolfberries
2 cups water
1 tsp hua tiao wine
1) Stir fry ginger and garlic in white bait oil till fragrant.
2) add veggies and stir fry with seasonings and water till nearly cooked. Drain and set aside.
3) add the diced eggs and a tsp of hua tiao wine.
4) Add in vegetables and stir till fully cooked.
5) scoop up into dish and sprinkle on white bait just before serving. Done!
The porridge was easy. I boiled some sushi rice with ginger slices and soup stock from my Wintermelon Soup, microwaved a white fish steak and deboned it before adding the fish flakes into the porridge half an hour before serving. The garnish of spring onion and fried shallots is optional, but adds an appetising fragrance and color to the plain porridge.