Butter Prawns with Asparagus and Oyster Mushrooms
I bought two packets of Oyster Mushrooms last week. I usually just stir-fry the prawns with asparagus, but because mushrooms were turning soft, I added them in too! Thankfully, my experiment with this dish turned out quite nicely:)
8-10 shelled prawns
200g oyster mushrooms
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp concentrated mushroom stock
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp hua tiao wine
1 tsp corn starch
1 ricebowl water
1) heat up the butter. Add in the prawns and stir-fry till just cooked. Set aside.
2) add in garlic and fry till fragrant. Add in oyster mushrooms and stir-fry for a minute. Set aside onto serving dish.
3) add in asparagus and stir-fr with the remaining butter and garlic oil. Set aside, on top of the mushrooms.
4) add in seasonings and prawns and bring to a boil. Pick up prawns and arrange on top of the asparagus.
5) drizzle the remaning sauce on top of the prawns. Sprinkle on a tablespoonful of fried shallots. Done!
Three layers of buttery goodness!