Black Pepper Beef with Red and Green Capsicum
I like this dish because it looks so vibrant and happy; because of the main ingredients:
400g sliced beef
1/2 large onion, chopped
1/2 red capsicum, chopped
1/2 green capsicum, chopped
3 tbsp Black pepper sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup water
1) heat oil. Fry ginger and garlic till fragrant.
2) add in onions and black pepper sauce. Fry till fragrant.
3) add in capsicums and water with sugar. Stir-fry for a minute.
4) add in beef and fry till just done.
5) serve hot with steamed rice.