Cauliflower and carrot flowers
Was playing around with extra food in the fridge a few nights ago…
…tried to doll up my cauliflower with this…
10 large shelled prawns
1 tsp hua tiao wine
1 tsp chicken marinade
1 tsp corn starch
1 tbsp mushroom stock
1 tsp sugar
1 cup water
1) marinate the pork and set aside
2) fry some garlic and ginger till fragrant. Add in pork slices and stir-fry for a minute.
3) add in prawns and stir fry another minute. Set aside.
4) stir fry the carrots, followed by the cauliflower. Add in the seasoning and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer till the cauliflower is cooked.
5) add in the pork and prawns and toss.
6) garnish and serve hot with white rice.